(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 30 - Fitch Ratings has assigned two Himatsingka Group's entites a National Long-Term rating of 'Fitch BB-(ind)'. The Outlook is Stable. A list of additional ratings is provided at the end of this commentary. Fitch has taken a consolidated view of the Himatsingka group while assigning the ratings to the two entities, namely Maurya Motors Limited (MML) and Shankar Motors Limited (SML). The ratings are constrained by the group's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates two Himatsingka Group entities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642