(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Aug 31 - Despite the weak economy and high unemployment levels, Fitch Ratings saw auto lenders benefit from seasonal trends in the first half of 2009, thanks in part to an improvement in used vehicle values. Still, loss rates continued to increase year-over-year and up-ticks in second quarter delinquency rates, which is a common seasonal trend, signal higher loss rates in the back half of the year. Furthermore, poorer 2006 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch releae on U.S. auto losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642