(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 23 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed Bowler Finance PLC's (the issuer) Class A notes at 'AAA' with a Stable Outlook following the restructuring of the RMBS deal. The transaction, a securitisation of near-prime residential and buy-to-let mortgages originated by GMAC-RFC Limited (GMAC) and Kensington Mortgage Company Limited (KMC) respectively, closed in July 2008. Under the restructuring Bradford and Bingley plc ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch release on Bowler Finance PLC class A notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642