(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 26 - Fitch) Markets will be looking for results from industrials and consumer goods, among others, to gain insight into the state of economic recovery, according to Fitch Solutions in its latest update on Global CDS Spreads/Liquidity Scores for companies scheduled to come out with earnings announcements this week Consumer goods have underperformed the broader market over the past three months, with CDS spreads tightening ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch release on consumer, industrial CDs & liquidity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642