(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 29 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.'s (MHI) Long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and senior unsecured debt rating at 'BBB+'. The Outlook on the ratings remains Stable. "We expect MHI to keep its leading market position in the heavy machinery sector in Japan, supported by strengths in the growing global nuclear power generation equipment market as well as its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch release on Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642