(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 27 - Fitch Ratings has today assigned final ratings to SC Germany Auto 08-2 Limited's EUR500m issue of asset-backed floating rate notes due April 2017 as follows: EUR475m class A (ISIN: XS0399102762): 'AAA'; Outlook Stable EUR25m class B (ISIN: XS0399103653): 'A'; Outlook Stable The final ratings address timely payment of interest and ultimate payment of principal on the class A and B notes in accordance with the terms ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch release on SC Germany Auto 08-2 Limited notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.