(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 18 - Fitch Ratings said today in a report on the auto insurance industry that auto insurers' recent financial results have been strong, especially in comparison to historical averages. Leading auto insurers have taken advantage of the generally favorable rate environment, declining frequency, and, to a lesser extent, favorable loss cost trends to produce strong earnings and market share gains. However, insurers that lacked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch release on U.S. auto insurers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.