(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Aug 28 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed Banco Volkswagen S.A.'s (BVW) ratings and removed the ratings from Rating Watch Negative (RWN). The rating Outlook is Stable. The rating actions are as follows: National Long-term Rating affirmed at 'AA(bra)'; removed from RWN; Outlook Stable National Short-term Rating affirmed at 'F1+(bra)'; Support Rating affirmed at '2'; removed from RWN Fitch had previously placed BVW's ratings on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch removes Banco Volkswagen from negative watch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.