(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 24 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Auto ABS FCT Compartiment 2011-1's notes backed by French auto loan receivables originated by Credipar (not rated), expected ratings as follows: EUR956m Class A: 'AAAsf(exp)'; Outlook Stable; Loss Severity (LS) Rating 'LS-1' EUR94m Class B, not rated The final ratings are contingent on the receipt of final documents conforming to information already received. The expected ratings are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch report on Auto ABS FCT Compartiment 2011-1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642