(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 23 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Private Driver 2011-1 GmbH's EUR362.4m class A, Schuldschein loan and class B notes expected ratings, as follows: EUR350.0m class A notes (ISIN: TBD) and Schuldschein loan (ISIN: TBD), due August 2017: 'AAAsf(exp)'; Outlook Stable; Loss Severity Rating (LS) of 'LS-1' EUR12.4m class B notes (ISIN: TBD), due August 2017: 'A+sf(exp)'; Outlook Stable; 'LS-3' The final ratings are contingent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch report on Private Driver 2011-1 GmbH" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.