(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 25 - Delinquencies and losses on U.S. prime auto asset-backed securities (ABS) remained at their highest levels since 2000, pressured by seasonal factors along with the current economic climate, according to Fitch Ratings. Prime annualized net losses (ANL) hit 1.76% in October, 5% above September and 89% higher than October 2007's level. Prime cumulative net losses (CNL) increased to 0.92% in October, a level last seen in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch report on U.S. prime auto asset-backed securities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642