(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 19 - Fitch Ratings has today revised the Outlook on India's Ashok Leyland Limited (ALL) to Stable from Negative while affirming its National Long-term rating at 'AA-(ind)'. Fitch has also affirmed ALL's INR750m long-term non-convertible debenture programme at 'AA-(ind)'. The revision in Outlook is underpinned by the significant improvement in ALL's domestic sales volumes in the Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch revises ALL's otlk to stble; afrms rtgs at 'AA-(ind)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642