(The following statement was released by the rating agency) May 27 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of BorgWarner Inc. (BWA) as follows: --Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'; --Unsecured credit facility rating at 'BBB'; --Senior unsecured rating at 'BBB'. BWA's ratings apply to a $550 million unsecured revolving credit facility and $1 billion in senior unsecured notes. The Rating Outlook for BWA has been revised to Positive from Stable. BWA's ratings reflect the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch revises BorgWarner outlook to positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.