(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Aug 26 - Fitch Ratings has revised the Rating Outlook on Ford Motor Company (Ford) and Ford Motor Credit Company to Stable from Negative. In addition, the Issuer Default Rating of Ford is affirmed at 'CCC'. The change in the Outlook is based on the solid execution of Ford's restructuring program, a competitive product lineup with a healthy level of new and refreshed product introductions over the next several years, realignment of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch revises Ford outlook to stable from negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.