Fitch has affirmed the following ratings: Ford Motor Co. --Long-term IDR at 'CCC'; --Senior secured credit facility at 'B/RR1'; --Senior secured term loan at 'B/RR1'; --Senior unsecured at 'CC/RR6'. Ford Motor Co. Capital Trust II --Trust preferred stock at 'C/RR6'. Ford Holdings, Inc. --Long-term IDR at 'CCC' '; --Senior unsecured at 'CC/RR6'. Ford Motor Co. of Australia --Long-term IDR at 'CCC'; --Senior unsecured at 'CC/RR6'. Ford Motor Credit Company LLC --Long-term IDR at 'CCC'; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch revises Ford outlook to stable from negative=3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642