Nov 29 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed Meritor Inc.'s (MTOR) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'B' and its various issue ratings. In addition, Fitch has revised the company's Rating Outlook to Stable from Positive. Fitch also has assigned a rating of 'B-/RR5' to MTOR's private placement of $250 million in convertible senior notes due 2026. A full list of the rating actions follows at the end of this release. MTOR's ratings apply to a $429 million secured revolving credit facility; a $98 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch revises Meritor outlook to stable from positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.