(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 21 - Fitch Ratings has revised the Outlook on India's Sandhar Technologies Limited's (Sandhar) to Stable from Positive while affirming its National Long-Term rating at 'Fitch A-(ind)'. A full rating breakdown is provided below. The Outlook revision reflects Fitch's expectation that Sandhar's consolidated financial leverage (adjusted debt/EBIDTAR) will deteriorate over the short- to medium-term from 2.0x in FY11 (FY10: 2.4x) on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch revises Sandhar's outlook to stable;affirms ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642