(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) March 27 - Fitch Ratings (Thailand) Limited has today changed the rating Outlook on Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited's (MBTh) THB2.5bn guaranteed debentures due 2009 to Negative from Stable. This follows a similar revision in Outlook on Germany's Daimler AG (Daimler), the guarantor and its parent. At the same time, the National Long-term rating on the debentures has been affirmed at 'AA(tha)'. The rating is based entirely on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch revs otlk on Mercedes-Benz(Thailand)'s bonds to neg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.