Fitch has confirmed the ratings following certain amendments, effective as of 25 November 2010. These are a) the extension of the revolving period to November 2011 from November 2010; and b) the postponement of the legal maturity to November 2017 from November 2016. The transaction is a platform for VW Leasing GmbH (VWL) to securitise on a revolving basis residual values resulting from auto leasing contracts originated during its ordinary course of business in Germany. The issuance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rts = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.