(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Nov 26 - Fitch Ratings has today assigned ratings to SC Germany Auto 2009-1 Limited's EUR1.0bn issue of asset-backed floating rate notes due March 2019. Fitch has also assigned the notes Stable Outlooks and Loss Severity Ratings as follows: EUR945m class A (ISIN: XS0458704722): 'AAA'; Outlook Stable; 'LS-1' EUR55m class B (ISIN: XS0458705455): 'A'; Outlook Stable; 'LS-3' The ratings are based on Fitch's assessment of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rts SC Germany Auto 2009-1 Limited's asset-backed nts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642