(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 21 - Fitch Ratings says that Saab's bankruptcy filing should not have any negative impact on Fitch-rated European auto ABS transactions, due to the low exposure of these deals to Saab vehicles. Following a debtor's default, issuers in European auto ABS transactions benefit from the proceeds recovered from the sale of vehicles. Some transactions also contain residual value exposure, which results in direct exposure to used car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: Saab bankruptcy has no impact on European auto ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642