(The following statement was released by the rating agency) U.S. auto finance companies could experience some positive ratings momentum in 2010, according to Fitch Ratings, given that many issuer ratings were at distressed levels in 2008 and 2009 and because government programs and direct aid have more recently helped to strengthen manufacturer balance sheets and liquidity. Still, the overall credit outlook remains cautious given the state of the U.S. economy and the continuation of weak ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch says US auto fin cos could have some pos rtg momentum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642