(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Nov 24 - Unprecedented seasonal strength in the U.S. used vehicle market combined with two months of lower new jobless claims bolstered performance for auto ABS in October, according to Fitch Ratings. 'Historically high used vehicle values brought on by positive supply and demand dynamics by manufacturers are helping to contain loss levels,' said Senior Director Hylton Heard. 'Lower loss levels are expected for the remainder of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: Seasonality takes back to stability for US auto ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.