(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Dec 20 - Fitch Ratings expects the outlook of the Asian automotive industry to be stable in 2011 as the credit profiles of Asian automakers continue to strengthen gradually, coupled with global auto demand recovering at a modest pace. "Emerging markets are expected to continue to drive growth in auto demand, although the growth rate is likely to slow from the high levels of the last few years," says Jeong Min Pak, Senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: Stable outlook for Asian Autos in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.