(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 26 - Fitch today revised the Outlook on the Ukraine Auto Loan Finance No. 1 Plc's senior Class notes to Negative from Stable. At the same time, the ratings of all classes are affirmed. This is a securitisation of auto loans originated within Ukraine by CJSC Privatbank (rated 'B'/Outlook Stable), the largest privately owned bank within the country. Class A (ISIN XS0364719640) affirmed at 'BBB-' (BBB minus); Outlook revised to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch on Ukraine Auto Loan Finance No. 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642