(The following statement was released by the rating agency) July 18 - Fitch Ratings has published updated recovery analyses for U.S. automotive suppliers and aerospace and defense issuers, including: American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL); Meritor, Inc. (MTOR); The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT); TransDigm Group Inc. (TDG). The interactive recovery analysis worksheets are available at 'www.fitchratings.com' under the following headers: Sectors >> ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch updates recovery analyses for U.S. auto suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.