(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 24 - Fitch Ratings has upgraded India-based Sona Okegawa Precision Forgings Limited's (SOPFL) National Long-Term rating to 'Fitch BB+(ind)' from 'Fitch BB(ind)'. The Outlook is Stable. A list of additional rating actions is provided at the end of this commentary. The upgrade reflects continuous and significant improvements in SOPFL's consolidated operating profitability and financial leverage in FY11 (financial year ending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch upgraded Sona Okegawa to 'Fitch BB+(ind)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642