(The following statement was released by the rating agency) July 31 - Fitch Ratings has upgraded Bavarian Sky S.A. Compartment 2's (BSKY 2) class B notes and affirmed the class A notes as follows: EUR128.47m class A notes affirmed at 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable EUR58.0m class B notes upgraded to 'AA+sf' from 'Asf'; Outlook Stable The rating actions follow a review of the transaction's performance. The upgrade and affirmation are driven ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch Upgrades Bavarian Sky S.A. Compartment 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.