(The following statement was released by the rating agency) July 29 - Fitch Ratings has today upgraded and affirmed the ratings of FACT-2006 Limited's (FACT 2006) asset-backed notes as follows: EUR131.1m Class A floating-rate notes due October 2012: affirmed at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable EUR26.4m Class B floating-rate notes due October 2012: upgraded to 'AA-' from 'A+'; Outlook Positive This transaction is a securitisation of auto leases and auto loans originated in Austria (to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch upgrades FACT 2006's class B notes; outlook positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.