(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) March 28 - Fitch Ratings has upgraded UK-based GKN Holdings plc.'s (GKN) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured ratings to 'BBB-' from 'BB+'. The Outlook on the Long-term IDR is Stable. The agency has also upgraded GKN's Short-term IDR to 'F3' from 'B'. The upgrade reflects GKN's strong profitability recovery, improved cash flow and significantly lowered leverage. These credit metrics are underpinned by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch upgrades GKN Holdings to 'BBB-'; outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642