(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) March 28 - Fitch Ratings has upgraded India's Hi-Tech Gears Limited's (HGL) National Long-Term rating to 'A(ind)' from 'A-(ind)' with a Stable Outlook. The agency has also upgraded the ratings on HGL's various instruments, as follows: - INR501.9m long-term debt: upgraded to 'A(ind)' from 'A-(ind)'; - INR360m fund-based working capital limits: upgraded to 'A(ind)'/'F1(ind)' from 'A-(ind)'/'F1(ind)'; and - INR25m non-fund ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch upgrades Hi-Tech gears to 'A(ind)'; outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642