(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) May 24 - Fitch Ratings has upgraded Hyundai Motor Company's (HMC) and affiliate Kia Motors Corporation's (Kia) Long-Term Foreign Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and senior unsecured ratings to 'BBB' from 'BBB-'. The Outlooks on the Long-term IDRs are Positive. The agency has also affirmed HMC's and Kia's Short-Term Foreign Currency IDRs at 'F3'. The upgrade of HMC's and Kia's Long-term IDRs reflects major improvements in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch upgrades HMC and Kia to 'BBB'; outlook positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.