(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Feb 24 - Fitch Ratings has today upgraded India's Sona Okegawa Precision Forgings Limited's (SOPFL) National Long-Term Rating to 'BB(ind)' from 'BB-(ind)'. The Outlook is Stable. The agency has also taken the following rating actions on SOPFL's bank loans: - INR1977.8m long-term loans (enhanced from INR1,130.4m): upgraded to 'BB(ind)' from 'BB-(ind)'; - INR280m fund-based limits (enhanced from INR200m): upgraded to 'BB(ind)' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch upgrades Sona Okegawa to 'BB(ind)'; outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642