(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 22 - Fitch Ratings has upgraded Continental AG's (Continental) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BB-' from 'B+' and affirmed the Short-term IDR at 'B'. The Outlook is Stable. Fitch has also affirmed the rating of the senior secured notes issued by Conti-Gummi Finance BV at 'BB-'. The upgrade reflects Continental's successful refinancing of its syndicated senior debt, completed at the end of March 2011, together ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch ups Continental to 'BB-'; stable outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.