(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Nov 24 - Fitch Ratings has today upgraded PT CSM Corporatama's [CSMPT.UL] (Indorent) National Long-term rating to 'CCC(idn)' from 'CC(idn)', and simultaneously removed it from Rating Watch Negative (RWN). The Outlook is Stable. Fitch has also withdrawn this rating, as well as the 'CC(idn)' ratings on Indorent's Rupiah bonds -Series B Bond I and Islamic Bond I - following the repayment of these bonds upon maturity in November ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch ups CSM Corporatama to 'CCC(idn)' & drops ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.