(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 31- Fitch Ratings has upgraded India-based Minda Corporation Limited's National Long-Term rating to 'Fitch BBB+(ind)' from 'Fitch BBB(ind)'. The Outlook is Stable. A full rating breakdown is provided below. The upgrade reflects a significant improvement in Minda's consolidated credit profile and liquidity position during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY11) and Fitch's expectation that this improvement will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch ups Minda Corporation to 'Fitch BBB+(ind)'/stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.