Feb 05- Performance for U.S. prime auto ABS is still on solid footing, while subprime loans are showing more weakness of late, according to Fitch Ratings in its new U.S. auto ABS index. Auto loan ABS produced the strongest performance on record last year. Annualized net losses (ANL) on prime auto loan ABS are still resoundingly low (0.40% at December 2012), further testament to their resiliency. 'As the wholesale vehicle market begins to normalize, losses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch U.S. auto ABS index: fork in the road widening for prime & subprime loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642