(The following was released by the rating agency) NEW DELHI/SINGAPORE, July 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has withdrawn India-based automotive parts manufacturer JNS Instruments Limited's (JNS) National Long-Term rating of 'Fitch BBB(ind)nm'. A list of additional rating actions is provided at the end of this commentary. The ratings have been withdrawn due to lack of adequate information. Fitch will no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage of JNS. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch Withdraws JNS Instruments' Ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.