(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Apr 27 - The Chinese auto market has significant growth potential over the medium to long term, notwithstanding negative unit sales growth in Q112. Competition is likely to intensify from additional capacity scheduled to come on stream throughout 2012, which could clearly mean greater pricing pressure. The Chinese market remains a key focus for the Korean and Japanese automakers, which are continuing to expand their operations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch:China autos - firm prospects beyond current slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642