(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 27 - Fitch Ratings says in a quarterly report today that the overall performance of the European auto ABS sector remained stable in Q210 despite slight increases in delinquency and net loss rates. A breakdown of the second quarter's performance shows that the Fitch 60-180 day Delinquency Index (Fitch DI) increased to 1.4% in Q210 from 1.3% in Q110. The Fitch Net Loss Index (Fitch NLI) increased 10bp to 0.9% as a result of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch:European auto ABS performance remains stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.