(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 27 - Fitch Ratings says in a special report published today that, although it overall expects the credit profiles of European auto manufacturers to build on their recovery in H110 and to strengthen further through 2012, premium groups will continue to exhibit stronger credit profiles than volume manufacturers for the foreseeable future. "Fitch expects the combined revenue, operating profit and cash generation of the six ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch:European auto manufacturers-diverging credit profiles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.