Dec 20 - Fitch Ratings says that another year of new vehicle sales decline in Europe in 2013 combined with an adverse pricing environment will put further pressure on European car manufacturers' revenues and operating margins. The negative impact on profitability and cash generation from top line erosion will also be exacerbated by most carmakers' continuously poor cost structure, including low capacity utilisation rates. A series of recent investor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch:European sales decline;PSA's rating of most concern to auto investors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642