(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 20 - Korea's presidential election, won by Park Geun-hye of the ruling Saenuri party, is unlikely to result in dramatic economic or fiscal policy shifts that would have near-term implications for Korea's 'AA-' rating, Fitch Ratings says. The impact on the ratings of chaebol-controlled companies and state-owned entities (SOEs) is also likely to be neutral. Our expectation before the election was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch:Korea vote looks neutral for sovereign, corporate ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.