(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 27 - Fitch Ratings believes that the recent growth in new vehicle sales in China is not sustainable and expects a moderation in the foreseeable future to mid/high-single-digit levels, broadly in line with 2011 (5.2%), down from 40%-50% in 2009-2010. However, this should not have any immediate impact on European carmakers' ratings. A weaker and more competitive car market would weigh heavily on the profitability of some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch:Limited risk to European carmakers' rtgs from China slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642