(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 29 - Fitch Ratings says that there is no immediate impact on AB Volvo's ('BBB'/Stable/'F2') ratings from its RMB5.6bn (EUR670m or SEK5.8bn) debt-funded acquisition of 45% of Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles (DFCV). We believe that the negative immediate impact on Volvo's key credit metrics will be offset by the medium to long term benefits from a business and industrial standpoint. Volvo's business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch:No impact on Volvo's ratings from Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642