(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Apr 26 - Strong used vehicle values and an improving economy are helping to propel prime U.S. auto ABS losses to new record lows, according to the latest index results from Fitch Ratings. Prime auto loan ABS delinquencies and annualized net losses (ANL) declined 24% and 11% month-over-month (MOM), respectively. Positive economic data, including lower unemployment in recent months, resulted in improved loss frequency during March. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch:Seasonal strength drives U.S. auto ABS losses to record lows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.