(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 25 - Fitch Ratings says in a new report that South Africa's corporate ratings stabilised in H110, but notes that further risks exist for the rest of the year and 2011 amid challenging market and trading conditions. The industry's medium-term fundamentals are considered stable, but cyclical sectors, notably construction and heavy industry, may lag a recovery in the broader economy by up to 18 months. "Fitch expects that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch:South African Corp rtg actions stabilising in H110" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642