(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 29 - Fitch Ratings says in a special report published today that the rating Outlook for the Tunisian corporate sector in 2010 remains Stable. The agency believes that the Tunisian corporate sector is holding up better than a number of other emerging markets, despite its overall limited development. Fitch forecasts a modest recovery for Tunisian corporates in 2010 based on the resilience of the local banking sector, higher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch:Tunisian corporate sector 2010 outlook remains stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642