TOKYO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Below is the full text of Toyota Motor Corp President Akio Toyoda's prepared testimony to the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, to be delivered on Wednesday. Thank you Chairman Towns. I am Akio Toyoda of Toyota Motor Corporation. I would first like to state that I love cars as much as anyone, and I love Toyota as much as anyone. I take the utmost pleasure in offering vehicles that our customers love, and I know that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Full text of Toyota President Akio Toyoda's testimony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642