OTTAWA, April 30 (Reuters) - The office of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper issued the following text on Thursday, which it said was a joint statement with U.S. President Barack Obama: The Governments of the United States and Canada, have reviewed and approved the restructuring plans of Chrysler LLC and its subsidiaries, including Chrysler Canada Inc. As a result, thanks to the considerable contributions and sacrifices of company management, the United Auto Workers and Canadian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Joint Canadian-U.S. statement on Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642